whatsapp Good Night SMS / Text messages

Do not count what u have lost.
Just see what u have now,
because past never comes back
but sometimes future can give u back ur lost things!
‘Good night’.

 A shining ANGEL stands beside your silky bed,
Calling ur nice Name so softly,
Throwing flowers on U
And saying Good Night & Sweet Dreams.

Good night my very special friend,
I pray you lay in rest,
And may tomorrow bring you
Much love and happiness.
Do not think of me.. i m in ur eyes, in ur heart
Good Night.

One evening i will come 2 ur room
lock the door, turn off the lights, join u in bed
I’ll come closer 2 u, my lips near ur face
And I’ll shout, Have a gr8 night!!!

If u feel little bored,little sick,little sad,all lost,
U know whats wrong?
U r suffering from lack of Vitamin “ME”
Good Night!