Good Night sms for friends whatsapp

sms 4 a sweet friend

4 A Nice Frnd Nice Night
4 A Sweet Frnd Sweet Night
4 A Loving Frnd Lovly Night
4 A Heartly Frnd Heartly Night
4 A Good Frnd "Good Night"

may u fall from bed sms
Wishing the sweetest night to a sweet natured person.
May u sleep n fall from the bed tonight,
Then u will remember that u forgot to wish me Good Night!

Caring gud night sms
Hai Moon! Dim Your Light... Hello Wind ! Breeze soft.. Hai flower! Blossom Slowly.. Hello Earth! spin gently.. bcoz My Dear is going to sleep!... Good Night.
See stars are blinking, moon is shinning & breeze is singing... B coz I ask them to greet U a special Good Night...!!!

Special GOOD NIGHT SMS
A special face,
a special smile,
a special some1,
a special hug from me 2u,
a special person, I found in u,
Sweet Dreams & Good Night!!

For a lovly frnd
The greatest gift u can give 2 sum1 is ur time. B'coz wen u giv sum1 ur time, You're givin them a portion of life that U never get back. Good Night Friend.

For a cute frnd
() """ ()
( ' ,' )
''' Hey u!!!

Yes u..
the cute one...
holding dis
phone!
are you asleep?

Just wanted 2 say
Good Night..!

smiley sms
é
; )
( é
Still Awake?

( ê
; )
( ê
GO TO SLEEP...

( |
; )
( |
Close your eyes!


( |
; )
( ê
both the eyes!


( >
; )
( >
Good night!

good nite SMS
. + .' + ) .+
+ __ = + ' +
/ ___^ .;';';,
,,|__0_I I,,,)(,,,
Night finally arrived!
so b4 u sleep, i'd like 2 wish u...
" (,") Good Nite!
<(,/L For a dear frnd
Hai Moon! Dim Your Light...
Hello Wind ! Breeze soft..
Hai flower! Blossom Slowly..
Hello Earth! spin gently..
Becoze My Dear friend is going to sleep!... Good Night.

load of love sms
Notice ur phone got heavier with this message? it contains load of love, affection and prayers to keep u happy n safe. have a nice sleep. Good nite!

my dream sms
Tonight i'm going to sleep earlier b'coz i want to see u in my dream very early. gud night ..

prayer sms
()"""() WAIT...
( "o" ) Don't
(,><.) Sleep let me pray ()"""() ( -o-) ( ,(")), Dear God, please. let my frnd get sweet dreams, Good nite Only one person in d whole world
At this moment 3.7 Millions are sleeping..
2.3 Millions are falling in Love..
4.1 Million are eating & only one cute person in d whole world is
reading my SMS....Good Nght Sweet Dreams!!