I Miss You Text Messages 2014

I can’t stop thinking about you.

It’s so hard to be away from you.

You’re always on my mind.
I miss your beautiful face.

I miss your handsome face.I’m in the most boring meeting and all I can think about is you. I can’t wait to see you.

I’m working late tonight. All I want to do is see you instead!

I’ve been missing you today.

I wanna write 'miss you' on a rock and throw it at your face so you know how much it hurts to miss you.

You just walked out the door but I miss you already.

I m sending u 3 little hearts to remind u 3 things, I m HERE, I CARE and i MISS U
Do u know, what i say, what i think, what i feel, what i think, what i wish, U want to know? I MISS U SO MUCH.

In the flower my rose is you.
In the jewel my diamond is you.
In the sky my moon is you.
I am body my heart is you.
That’s why I always miss you.

Whenever I miss You,
I wont look for you in my dreams
or try to hear your voice in your messages.
I just put my right hand across my chest and feel you!

I would cross a thousand oceans
just to hold you tight.
I would climb a thousand mountains
just to be with you every single night.

Darling I miss you so much.

Every time i miss you, a star falls.
So if you ever look up at the sky and the stars are gone,
its because you made me miss you too much!

Today i miss u
Yesterday i missed u.
Don’t worry about tomorrow, i ll always miss u, and that is a promise. Miss U Forever.

I miss your joy and laughter I miss your company you are an inspiration to me you are my muse, my mentor
I miss your smile.

I miss the touch of your hand in mine.

Your love warms me like the morning sun shine.

I miss your breath on my ear as we embrace.

I miss the softness of your cheek when I touch your face.

My eyes are hurting bcoz I can’t see yo, My arms are empty bcoz I can’t hold you, my lips are cold bcoz I can’t kiss yo but, My heart is breaking bcoz I’m not with you!