Flirty Text Messages 2014

Hey u;)

Morning sleepyhead... hope you have a great day! xo

Send me a picture so I can tell Santa my wish list.

Let's make like fabric softener and snuggle.

Let's commit the perfect crime: I'll steal your heart, and you steal mine.

Would u rather... get your foot stuck in a bear trap or hang out with me this weekend?

Serious issue: can't stop thinking about u.

Bored @ home... up for a Sunday Funday?

Thou art to me a delicious torment.

How you doin'? ;)

Hey, cutie. =)

Where've you been hiding?

Been a while. Thought I'd say hello.

KOTC --> Kiss On The Cheek

:-*( --> I'd like more than just a kiss on the cheek

BMHWB --> Be My Hot Water Bottle

:-9 --> Licking Lips

Come save me ;)


I wish I was a teddy bear that lay upon your bed, so every time you cuddled it, you cuddled me instead.

Do you believe in love at first sight or do I have to walk by again?

My night has become a sunny dawn because of you

You + Me= I have a situation!… Can’t stop thinking about you.

Woke up thinking about you.

At work having very NSFW thoughts about throwing you down on my desk…

I know you’re busy today, but can you add one thing to your to-do list? Me.