Top 10 Google Adsense Approval Tricks, How to Approve Google Adsense Account with Blogger
When Start Google Adsense Programme: Google Adsense is an add program from Google started in 2008. It allows publisher to add advertisements on their websites and make revenue from google.
When the Google Adsense started in 2008 it was invites the new publishers to signup with google adsense and google adsense approval was very easy but in current scenario has totally changed because of google new policies regarding the google adsense approval. Every day Thousand or millions of publisher send request to the adsense for approval but most of the request are rejected by the google adsense with some reasons.
Lots of People have good earning through google adsense programe. Its top brand for publishers
Google Adsense account approval is not an easy task but not to be very difficult, If you want to approve your google adsense account you need to keep in mind some of the following tips whenever you post on your blog.
Top 10 Tricks To Approve Google Adsense Account With Blogger: Please read given below tips to get adsense account approved:-
1. Required Minimum Post:- Before applying for the google adsense you keep in mind about the number of total quality post on your blog, The Google do not specify the number of post for google adsense but as my experience the minimum number of post should be 40 to 50.
2. Post Length:- If you want to approve your google adsense account make habit to write large post like 400 to 600 words do not write small post like 50 to 150 words.
3. Write Content related to your Blog Title:- Write those content which are related to your blog title because google is very strict for this. Most of the blog writer use different different post unrelated to the blog title so always keep in mind about the posts, write those post which should be relate to the blog title.
4. Grammatically Strong Language:- Make sure which language you are using to write content on your blog is well known by you and there are less grammatical mistakes because google is very strict about it. The Google Adsense reviewer review manually to your blog so always write clean and grammatically better contents.
5. Avoid Pornographic Content:- Google never review those blogs which are having the adult/porn related contents and if you are using these type of contents your blog should go down in google ranking so strongly avoid porn contents.
6. Avoid writing for Hacking:- Do not write contents which are giving the idea about hack something because google is very strict about it.
7. Use Good Quality Images:- If you are planning to post something on your blog use the relevant Nice Quality images which are define correctly about your post. Always keep in mind the images could not downloaded from the google make your own images.
8. Do not Copy Paste:- Avoid copy paste from other blogs or websites because google has a policy about the copyright contents.
Some Example of Copyright Contents:-
9. Uniques Design:- Make the unique and attractive design for your blog this will help to attract more visitors to your blog also make a attractive and related logo for your blog.
10. Good Amount of unique visitors:- Make sure your blog has the 1000 of unique visitors and 3000 page views per day if do not have promote it until you will not have these number of amount of visits.
The all above tips are the key point to approve your google adsense account. Whenever you posting on your blog always keep in mind these tips.
Please write a comment regarding adsense approval, we will reply as soon possible, (All the Best for your Google Adsense account Approval.)