Flirty SMS for him and her

Handsome, Sweet, Intelligent, spontaneous, good-looking, nice friends, charming, funny, well...Enough about ME! How about you?

Have you drilled the butterflies in your stomach gedresseerd? I haven't!

Hello, I'm a thief and I'm here to steal your heart!

I am sending you to an island full of kisses on a sea of love!

I cannot think of a good opening sentence, so will we just say good-bye ???

I do not think much, I do not think often, but when I do think, I think of you

I know milk it does a body good, but DAMN how much have you been drinking?

I like your style- I like your class- but most of all i like your arse!

I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!

I love the spring mornings, the afternoons in autumn, the winter evenings and the summer nights....but you I love more !

If a big fat man creeps into your bedroom one night and stuffs you into a bag, Then do not worry 'cause I told Santa I wanted you for Christmas!

If I could rearrange the alphabet, Id put U and I together.

If I die and go to heaven, I put your name on a golden star. So that all the angels can see how much you mean to me !! I love you

If love were a movie, you'd be a coming attraction.

If love were to be taxed, I would be the highest tax payer.

If someone asks me if ur good...il say ur not...if they say ur better...il say ur not...why shud i say ur good or better if ur 1 of d best i ever had...

Come over

u look hot 2day

I want to touch u

wanna come play?

thinking bout u right now

what r u wearing?

cnt wait 2 c u

thx 4 lst nite

guess what im wearing

u r so sxy

Even though we are apart, my love you will never part.

Hand in hand and heart to heart my love for you shall never part.

1000 miles away and you are still right here in my heart.

I'd walk a thousand miles to touch you tonight.

I can't wait to be in your arms again.

Can't get you out of my head.

The best is yet to come.

My dream come true would be waking up next to you.

Being away from you is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.

I heard it was a party in your mouth tonight, can I come?

Hello angel, did it hurt when you fell from heaven

Ur Cute, ur H0t, ur everyting that I Want.!.!Mwa

roses are red violets are blue, baby i love you

Can I take a pic wid so I could show my friends that angels do exist

My heart problem has gotten serious dat, the doctor saids unless ICU or UC Me.