Best Bob Marley Quotes

Bob Marley was a singer and also song writer who has international fame. Bob Marley quotes are good and refreshing, which are associated with his personal and public life [ Music ]. His sayings are really great, here are the Bob  Marley  quotes, Bob Marley Love quotes, and also Bob Marley quotes about Love which are blessed by Bob Marley. 

"People want to listen to a message, word from Jah. This could be passed through me or anybody. I am not a leader....The word of the songs, not the person, is what attracts people. " 

" The stone that the builder refused, will always be the head cornerstone. "

" To make music is a life that I have to live. "


" Most people think great god will come from the sky. "


" Free speech carries with it some freedom to listen. "


" My father was white and mother was black. Then call me half-caste or what ever. I don't dip on nobody's side. I dip on God's side, the one who create me and cause me to come from black and white. "