Best Bob Marley Quotes 2014


" The stone that the builder refused to lay should always be the head corners stone, You're a builder baby' here I am a stone. "

" The biggest man you ever did see was once a baby. "

" Judge not, Before you judge yourself. Judge not, If you're not ready for the Judgement. "

" Don't worry about a thing, Every little thing is gonna be Alright. "

" People taking a day off from making this world worse. Why should I take a day off from making it better. " " Truth is the light so you never give up the fight. "



" In the abundance of water a fool is thirsty. "

" Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living? "

" Every man gotta right to decide his own destiny. "

" Better to die fighting for freedom then be a prisoner all the days of your life. "

" Though the road's been rocky. It sure feels good to me. "

" When one door is closed, many more is open. "

" My music will go on forever. Maybe it is a fool say that, but when me know facts me can say facts. My music will go on forever. "

" Excuse me while I light my spiff, Good god, I gotta take a lift. "

" You ain't gonna miss your water until your well runs dry. "

" You can fool people some times but you cant fool all the people all the time. "