Good Night Text Messages

During the day I keep myself busy and sometimes time passes. But at night, I really miss you.

Good night! Sweet dreams and a nice sunrise!!

Between a million yesterdays and a million tomorrows, there’s only one today.
And I would never let it pass without telling you – I’m thinking of you. Have a good night.

I love my kitty bear, goodnight!

Kiss me goodnight and love me forever!

May angel wishes watch over your sleep tonight.

Goodnight hun:* I love you <3
Good night... sleep tight... don't let the bed bugs bite!

Goodnight luv

I’d walk a thousand miles to be with you tonight. Missing you – g’night.

Its big,
It’s warm,                                                  
It’s fuzzy.
Before you get ideas – it’s a big g’night HUG from me to you!

When the night breeze blows my hair, I imagine they’re your kisses
I can stand missing you this much.

God sprinkles tiny but wonderful seeds of blessings on earth each day...and I just caught one that's so nice and true...it's YOU ! Love you and good night

I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes! So I’ll think about you as I turn in for the night. Good Night!

One day I wish my dream would come true
And I’d wake up next to you. Till then Good Night!

Every night I love coming back home. Because home is being in your arms. Good night my love!

Just a line...2 keep in touch...
coz u r on my mind so very much...
& even though, I've nothing 2 say...
I’ll know...I thought of u 2day...Good night!

I wish I was there to hold you tight, instead of just sending you this loving “Good Night.”

Can’t wait to be in your arms again, my love. Good Night.