ONE LINER SMS for whatsapp

Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off NOW!

Marriage is one of the chief causes of divorce.

Love is like heaven, but it can hurt like hell.

What u call dog with no legs? Don't matter wot u call him, he not gonna come.

I get enough exercise just pushing my luck!

You win only if you aren?t afraid to lose.

Practice makes perfect?..But nobody?s perfect??so why practice?

Crime doesn't pay....Does dat mean my job is a crime?

Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

I?ve never been drunk, but often I?ve been over served?

Life is too important to be taken seriously!

If love is the answer, can you please repeat the question?

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

do u believe in love at first site or do i have to walk by again?

Losers visualize the penalties of failure. Winners visualize the rewards of success.

There is an island of opportunity in the middle of every difficulty.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Never stand begging for what u have the power to earn.

A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.