Good Morning Text Messages for Him or Her

With petals of roses, pal full of holly water, light full of sun, fragrance of flower and grass with dew. I wish u a very special Good Morning!

Good morning dear. I hope u have a wonderful day.

All mornings r like paintings:- u need a little inspiration to get going, a little smile to brighten up & an SMS from someone who cares to color ur day... (*) Good Morning (*)

God has added one more day in your life not necessarily bcoz you need it but because someone else might need u. Good Morning!

Live it! Love it! The day is yours! Gud Mrng!!

Wishing you a good morning and a nice day!

S"imple"
M"ind touching"
I"nteractive"
E"ffect which wins the hearts...
Yes... It's your sweet smile so keep smiling always, good morning!

Look outside the window, sun rising for u, flowers smiling for u, birds singing 4 u, b'coz last night I told them to wish you u good morning!

Lovely wishes 2 a lovely person on a lovely day.

There are many stars but the Moon is U,
There r many friends but the best is U,
To forget me is up to U,
To gorget U is something I'll never do!
*** Good Morning ***!

I'm thinking of you and wish you a great day I want the best for you and hope things go your way.

You have a cute yawn on your face, a cup of coffee in your hands. All that remains is a good morning message from me. Have a great morning!

Night has ended yesterday,
morning brings another day.
May you smile like the sunny rays
and leave your worries at the bright blue bay.
Good Morning!

It makes me so happy,
this is what I’m gonna do,
Send a good morning message
right back to you,
Good Morning my Friend.

5 Steps to a Lovely Morning:
Open your eyes.
Take a deep breath.
Throw aside the covers.
Get up from bed.
And read my message.
Good Morning my love.

I woke up one day and thought something was missing. So I got up from my bed, grabbed my cell phone and sent you a morning greeting. Good Morning!

Knock!!!Knock!!!
May I come into your world?
I bring no flowers, No cakes,
But wishes to keep you fresh,
Prayer to keep you healthy,
And love to keep you smiling…
Good Morning….

Did you feel a little warm in the morning?
I sent you a couple of hugs in my thoughts! Good Morning my Sweet!