Good morning sms for love

Good Morning, Beautiful!

Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for... Good Morning, Sweetheart!

Feeling sad? Tears in ur eyes? Thing going wrong? Don't forget... I am always with u... Good Morning Dear!

Good Morning, my Love!

You light  up my life!

A morning text does not simply mean, "Good morning." Rather, it comes with the silent loving message, "I think of you when I wake up."

From morning's first light to evening's last star, always remember how special you are!

Good Morning! I really do love you!

Welcome to the new morning with smile on ur face LOVE in ur “heart”Good Thoughts in ur “mind” Wish u the Brightest Morning...

Good Morning, have a nice day!

Good Morning to you... love xoxo

Good Morning, Have a Beautiful Day!

I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I'd be dreaming of you... but I woke up this morning with a smile because you weren't a dream. Good Morning, baby!

Good Morning, Honey! I love you!

May you begin this day with a smile on your face,and with happiness for your soul to embrace. Good Morning my love.

Good Morning, Sunshine!

Have a Beary Good Morning!

Good Morning My Sweet Love!

Sending a warm wish your way, may it brighten your day like the morning rays. Very good morning!

Only you in my heart, good morning :)

Good Morning, I miss you! I am waiting for you!

Wake up sweetheart! Good morning, I love you!

A good morning smile 4 u :)

May you start this new day with your beautiful smile and happiness.

If u cannot get someone off ur mind, maybe he/she is supposed to be there. Remember, the mind can recognize what the heart is trying to deny. Good Morning!

Eyes are not meant for tears and heart is not meant for fear, never get upset but always cheer bcoz u r the 1 who can make people smile for years. Good Morning!

Life is a rope that swings us through hope. Always believe that today is better than yesterday & tomorrow will be much better than today... good morning babe.

Family, friends, health & time don't come with a price tag! It's only when we lose them that we realize their true value. Good Morning!