Whatsaap Status 2014 latest update

Whatsaap Status 2014


In 2014 I will not stress myself out about things I can’t control or change.

In 2014 Parents worry about what their sons download and what their daughters upload on the internet.

If Whatsapping was a job I'd be rich.

Knowing you are the last generation to remember life before the internet.

Be Consistent. Do something every day to make your dreams closer to reality.


 2014 Whatsaap Status 


Wanting to end your life while you are alive is worst than death it self.

If you wanna know something, ask them. Don’t assume. That’s how drama starts.


To be in your childres’s memories tomorrow …….. You have to be in their lives today.

Skipping the first piece of bread to get to the real bread.

Forever is long time, but I wouldn’t mind spending it by your side.