fathers day quotes from daughter

  • To her the name of father was another name for love. -Fanny Fern
  • Any man can be a Father but it takes someone special to be a dad. -Anne Geddes
  •  It's only when you grow up, and step back from him, or leave him for your own career and your own home -- it's only then that you can measure his greatness and fully appreciate it. Pride reinforces love. -Margaret Truman
  •  He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.  -Clarence Budington Kelland                              
  • Dad, you're someone to look up to no matter how tall I've grown.  -Author Unknown
  • Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance. -Ruth E. Renkel
  •  My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me. - Jim Valvano 
  • Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever.  -Author Unknown
  • My dad so convinced me that I was a wonderful woman. I would never be able to stay with a guy who continually mistreated me. 
  • A dad is someone who wants to catch you before you fall but instead picks you up, brushes you off, and lets you try again. -Anonymous
     
  • My dad laid down his life for us ... working 60 plus hours a week just so we could have a roof over our heads, food to eat and a car to drive.
     
  • It was my father who taught me to value myself. He told me that I was uncommonly beautiful and that I was the most precious thing in his life. -Dawn French
  •  It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping.-John Sinor
  • My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me. - Jim Valvano