20 Best Whatsapp Status Idea

1. Life was hard, why we make it harder?

2. Loving myself heals my life.
3. It's kind of fun to make the impossible !.
4. Life with no expectations. ..only surprises
5. Don’t believe any rumor until the government denies it.
6. I ' d rather have honest enemies than fake friends
7. Invisible tears are the hardest to wipe
8. future depends on your dreams,so go to sleep
9. Honesty is the best gift you can give.
10. I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.
11. I wish people looked like their personalities.
12. I am Neither Batman Nor Superman However i am superhero for my women..!
13. Beauty Fades After Time, But Personality Is Forever!
14. Love Is Polite When Other Person Is Rude
15. Life Is Like A Bitch That You Can’t Slap And If You Do You’re Dead
16. Don’t compare me with anyone…. I am original
17. feelings never die ... they are murdered...
18. the boss is always rigth
19. Hi there! I'm using condoms.
20. I dont know who Iam