Happy Birthday Funny Sms


Happy Birthday Funny Sms
 
That’s what my world
has become with you!
On this special day..
sending you all my love
to wish you happiness
today and always…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Wife:
Mene aap ki birthday k liye itna menhga suit liya he k bus
Husband:
Shukar he, mera bhi khayal aya,
Dikhao
Wife:
Men abhi pehen k ati hoN.
Kick off your shoes, take a break, Crank the tune, Dance and Shake, light the candles, cut the cake.
Make it a day, that’s simply Great!!! Happy Birthday….

Father: Dear which gift would you like to have on your birthday?
Son: father I am not going to ask a lot of things on my birthday
I just want a girl and a Ferrari car to go on long drive with her.

Dekho kaise matakte ho
kitna uchal k chalte ho.
Mana ap ka janamdin hai,
itna kyu fudakte ho.
Chalo HAPPY BIRTHDAY

B_e yourself.
I_nvite new challenges.
R_ecall past triumphs.
T_rust your instincts.
H_ave faith in you abilities.
D_esire only the best.
A_ffirm your strengths.
Y_ou've got what it takes!!!