Good night sms in english for friends 140 words

U r the reason why I have sleepless nihgts
U r the reason why I have sleepless nihgts,U r the reason why I tend to hold my pillow tight.U r the reason I cant sleep without saying Good Night.....


I wish Moon always be full

I wish Moon always be full & bright and U always be cool & right.Whenever U go to switch off the light,Remember that I m wishing U Good Night...!!!!


EK KABOOTAR ITNA UDA,ITNA UDA ( Good Night sms in URDU)

EK KABOOTAR ITNA UDA,ITNA UDA,ITNA UDA,BAHUT UPER GAYA, ITNA UDA, ITNA UDA, BAS AB NAHI DIKH RAHA , AB SOJAO KAL DOONDENGE.


Close ur eyes & imagine:( Good Night sms in URDU)

Close ur eyes & imagine:Chand ka bed,Taron ki razai aur phoolon ka takiya!!!Nice na??Now come back to earth & sleep on ur KHATIA...Good Night....


Happiness is like a butterfly,

Happiness is like a butterfly, u run after it, it keeps flying away. If u stand still it comes & sits on ur shoulders. Wish u the most happiest moments!Gd Nite


look...the moon is calling u

look...the moon is calling u ...see the stars r shining for u..hear my heart says: may god build for u a castle in heaven and made u eat from its fruits !!!!


My day won't certainly be over

My day won't certainly be over for I have something left to do. I just couldn't sleep yet without saying I love you. Good Night


Take care! The texts you send me

Take care! The texts you send me night and day like jewels in my heart they stay...And so to God I always pray the best of blessings be yours...Each day & Night


Dream touches your heart

Dream touches your heart and soul. It is a magical memory that unites fantasy and reality. Hope you'll have the sweetest dream tonight... Good Night


Angels are there to guide

Angels are there to guide and protect you in whatever you'll do.Tonight, they'll take you to a place where your dreams can come true


My day won't certainly be over

My day won't certainly be over for I have something left to do. I just couldn't sleep yet without saying I love you. Good Night


Hal kaysa hai Janab ka,(In URDU

Hal kaysa hai Janab ka, Kya khayal hai aap ka, Hum to Sou gaye ho ho ho. Tum bhi Sou jawo ha ha ha. Good Night!


As the day turns into night

As the day turns into night, keep your worries out of sight. Close your eyes and go to sleep, for all the good times are yours to keep. Sweetest dreams & Good Night


The night is silent but I can't sleep.

The night is silent but I can't sleep. Maybe because I am waiting for my cell phone to beep. Before I dream, what I want is get your message and read


Begin the day with a light heart. Let all your

Begin the day with a light heart. Let all your worries be swept aside at night. Smile a moment and thank God, for every moment He cares for you all the way. Good Night


Sending u MY BED 2 let u rest

Sending u MY BED 2 let u rest, Pillows 2 give u COMFORT, and MY BLANKET 2 keep u warm. Gdnite! Sleep tight.I cant sleep now..coz i lent u all my things!