Sweet gud morning messages

It makes me so happy, this is what i m gonna do, Send a gud morning sms right back to you, Good Morning my Friend,
HAVE A WoNdErFuL GoOd MoRnInG.

See outside the Window,
Sun rising for U, Flowers smiling for U,
Birds Singing for U, B'coz last night I told them to wish U G@@D Morning.

**Wishing u..... Gud Morning ,gud Afternoon ,gud Evening & gud Night.
hey, 4 in 1 SMS pack - I saved the money....

**Happy moments Dont forget me;
Difficult moments,Trust me;
Quiet moments-Call me;
Painful moments Tell me;
Every moment-Bless me;
....Good Morning.....

**Between a 100000 yesterdays& a 100000 tomorrows,There is only one today and I wud not let this pass without saying thx 4 being such a lovely frnd... Good Morng...........

**Hello, wakup, Receive my simple gift of 'GOOD MORNING' wrapped with sincerity, tied with care and sealed with a prayer to keep You safe and happy all day long! Tak Care!

**The sun rises into the sky with the warmest smile, he wishes you a gud mor, hoping that U have the perfect day. Take care & miss you. Good morning!