Good Night Sms For Friends - Best Love Thoughts In English

Name 3 characteristics 4 m
Name 3 characteristics 4 me out of 1. Arrogant 2. Sweet 3. Egoistic 4. Lively 5. Playful 6. smart 7. Honest 8. Shy 9. Confident 10.Hyper Be Honest while you reply. Good Night


Despite the Old saying

Despite the Old saying "Don't Take Your Troubless & Worries To Bed" Most of the People still sleep with their wives!!! WHAT A CRAZY WORLD, Good Night


May be u are busy or tire

May be u are busy or tired by the end of the day, just wana tell you 143, GOOD NIGHT before I sleep


hi,i know u r sleeping

hi,i know u r sleeping now.so i dont wand to disterb u.but this "beeb beeb" is my sweet kiss.i wil give it againe.so keep in touch


G -o to Bed

G -o to Bed O -ff the lights O -ut of tension D -reams come N -ice sleep I -gnore worries G -et up earlier H -ave a nice thought T -hank the God


Hey u!!!

Hey u!!! Yes u... the cute one... holding this phone! are you asleep? Juste wanted 2 say Good Night..!


Dream a dream 2nite as u

Dream a dream 2nite as u sleep.smile a smile 2morrow that u may keep.may all of ur dreams and wishes come true cause i could`nt find a better friend like u!


WAT IF I DIE???It wont matter

WAT IF I DIE???It wont matter 2 da sky;Same will b da earth;Da land of my birth;I'll b helpless & da birdz so brave'Tat dey'd come & chirp on my grave;People'll say she had brainz'Some'll say but in vain'Da sun will rise da sun will set;There'll b no change in da world i bet;There'd b a few hearts only;Who after me'll feel lonely;While living i keep commiting sinzzz;If recorded'll fill several binzzz;& if i do some thing good & noble;People'll remember me as pious,honest & humble(((GOOD NITE)))TC


sent You a night star

_/|_ \" / / ,\ I sent You a night star 2 brighten up your night... GOOD NIGHT!!!!!


still awake?

12 ' . 9 !/ 3 ' . 6 . ' . ' 12 ' . 9 !_ 3 ' . 6 . ' . ' 12 ' . 9 _! 3 ' . 6 . ' still awake? Time to sleep, GOOD NITE+SLEEP TIGHT+SWEET DREAMZ!!!


Hey u!!!

() """ () ( ' ,' ) ''' Hey u!!! Yes u... the cute one... holding this phone! are you asleep? Juste wanted 2 say Good Night..!


mai tujse ek armaan mangta hun, (In Urdu)

mai tujse ek armaan mangta hun,tujse apni jaan mangta hun,tu so jayegi mobile off karke isliye ek good night kiss udhar mangta hun


At this moment 3.7 Millions are

At this moment 3.7 Millions are sleeping,2.3 Millions are falling in Love,4.1 Million are eating & only one


Kajal si khamosh raaton mein bhi, In URDU

Kajal si khamosh raaton mein bhi, Dil mein roshni jagmagane lagti hai...Jab aap jaise pyara dost ka khayal aata hai,Aur hole se dil kehta hai Good Night.Sweet Dreams....


Take a deep breath,Stand near the window,L

Take a deep breath,Stand near the window,Look at the sky,There will be two stars twinkling brightly,u know what they are????They are my eyes always taking care of U..Good night

I wish moon always be full & bright

I wish moon always be full & bright !!!U always be cool & right!!! Whenever u go to switch off the light,Remember that I am wishing u Good Night.....