Good Morning Wish for facebook

I just love when morning gets here
I just love when morning gets here, cuz i can send a Great Big Good Morning sms to my bestest friend.what a lovely way to start my day


I try to be best friend

I try to Beeee the best friend i can beeeee, so here u go, some Goodmorning flowers right to you from meeeeeee.


Goodmorning to youuuuuuuuuuuu

Cockacoladuuuuuu, Refreshed and newwwwwwwwwwww, skies are bluuuuuuuuuuuu, Goodmorning to youuuuuuuuuuuuuu


May you begin this day

May you begin this day with a smile on your face, and with happiness for your soul to embrace. Good Morning my love


With petals of Roses

With petals of Roses,Palm full of Holly water,Light of Full Sun,Fragrance of Flower and Grass with dew.I wish u a very special Good Morning....

Gift of goodmorning
Receive my simple gift of goodmorning wrapped with sincerity, tied with care and sealed with a prayer to keep u safe and happy all day long! Take Care!


The sun had rised from the east

The sun had rised from the east & birds r singing happily & butterflies R around the flowers. It is time to wake up & give a big yawning & say gd morning to u..


Morning greetings doesn't only mean saying Gd Morning

Morning greetings doesn't only mean saying Gd Morning, it has asilent message saying: I remember you when I wake up! Have a nice day!


Gud Morning

A true friend is not like the rain which pours & goes away. A true friend is like the air. Sometimes silent but always around u. Gud Morning


Atleast Good Morning to kar LONA

You r my sweet SONA I don't want u KHONA I want a place in your heart's KONA Otherwise i will start RONA Atleast Good Morning to kar LONA


cover blanket tight tight

As nite falls upon the land, it is time 2 Zz again. With the moon hangin in the starlit sky, i'm here to wish U NiteNite! Sweet dreams, cover blanket tight tight