2014 Good Night SMS / Text messages (sweet, cute & romantic)

What makes some people dearer
What makes some people dearer is not just the happiness that we feel when we meet them but the emptiness we feel when they are not around us. Gud nite ---


Stars light Stars bright

Stars light Stars bright u're the only Star I see tonite. I wish I may. I wish I might be there guarding ur dreams tonite, gd nite sweet dreams


Notice ur phone got heavier

Notice ur phone got heavier with this message ? it contains load of love. affection and prayers to keep u happy n safe. Have a nive sleep Good nite!


1 evening i will come 2 ur room, lock the door,

1 evening i will come 2 ur room, lock the door, turn off the lights, join u in bed. i'll come closer 2 u, my lips near ur face.... & i'll shout: have a gr8 night!


O K My dear gud night swt dreams

Chupke se chand ki roshni apki ho jaye,dhere se hawa apko kuch keh jaye,dilse jinhe chahte ho unhe mango,hum dua karenge apko wo mil jaye.......O K My dear gud night swt dreams


shhhhhhhhh.I'm walking slowly,bcoz u might be

0 0 0 0 .shhhhhhhhh.I'm walking slowly,bcoz u might be sleeping,I'll just leave my message 4u"GOOD NIGHT & SWEET DREAMS


Zindagi me kamyabi ki

Zindagi me kamyabi ki MANZIL k liye KHWAB zaruri hai !! Aur khwab dekhne k liye NEEND !! To apni MANZIL ki pehli sidi chadho !! Aur ..... SO JAO!! GUD NITE


My day may be hectic.

My day may be hectic. My schedule may be tight. But I would never let the day end without saying good night. Sweet dreams


In URDU

Raat ko jaab tou neend ka saffer pa nakllette ,apnney marrmarrey hathoon ka takkia sa banatte,ma terri kushboo sa mehak sa jatta,kash ma terray haseen hath ka kaggan hotta,good night & sleep tight


In Hindi


Param Pratapji, Param Tejasvi, Maha Kripalu, Atyant Dayaalu, Pujaniya, Sarva Shaktishali, Del Maharani. Sone jaa rahi hai.Saare bhakt bolo GOOD NIGht


G-o to bed


G-o to bed O-ff the lights O-ut of tensions D-reams come N-ice sleep I-gnore worries G-et up early H-ave a nice day T-hank God always


wish i would there to hold u tight

wish i would there to hold u tight,instead of saying this loving gud nite.