Beautiful Good Morning Messages 2014

**Hi..right now I'm coming near to u..in the form of Sunlight. in the form of sweet breeze.in the form of gud wishes to greet u a great gud mrng!

**Knock!Knock! May I come into ur world? I bring no flowers, no cakes but wishes to keep U fresh, prayer to keep u healthy & luv to keep u smiling. Gud Morning!

**Those who joyfully leave everything in God"s hand will eventually see God"s hand in everything. Worries end where faith begins. Gud Day!

**Worst thing in life? Some1 has tears in eyes because of U. And the best thing? Someone has tears in eyes for U. Gud Day!

**Cheerful people are like Sunlight. They shine in to the corners of the heart & offer bright mornings & fresh hopes. Gud Morning to one such person.

**Days r empty wen I do'nt hear somthing frm u. Just a simple hello n my worries r thru. Y I feel dis? I think I hav a clue. I am glad I hav a fren like u.Hav a Nic day!