Happy New Year! Welcome 2014 SMS

Top 10 New Year 2014 sms:
10th:
With all the Rose’s Perfume
& with all the lights in the world
& with all the children Smiles…
I Wish U that your all dreams comes True..
*HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014*
9th:
New is d year,
New are d hopes
And d aspirations,
New is d resolution,
New are d spirits and
Forever my warm wishes are 4 u.
Hv a promising n fulfilling New Year
8th:
In ‘The Universal Bank of God’…
God stores his blessings & deposited 365 days full of love, faith & happiness for you…
So, enjoy spending…
Happy New Year
7th
Oh my Dear, Forget ur Fear,
Let all ur Dreams be Clear,
Never put Tear, Please Hear,
I want to tell one thing in ur Ear
Wishing u a very “Happy NEW YEAR“!
6th
Ten Great Tips For 2014
1. Stay Out Of Trouble.
2. Aim For Greater Heights.
3. Stay Focused On Your Job.
4. Exercise To Maintain Good Health.
5. Practice Team Work.
6. Rely On Your Trusted Partner To Watch Your Back. Take Your Time Trusting Others.
7. Save For Rainy Days.
8. Rest And Relax.
9. Always Take Time To Smile.
AND
10. Realize That Nothing Is Impossible.
5th
As The Year 2013 Draws To An End,
I Want To Thank The Special People,
Who Touched My Life With Their Concern & Made My Life More Meaningful,
You Are One Of Them,
THANK YOU For Your Contribution To My Life.
May ALMIGHTY JESUS Continue
To Give U GOD Blessing
& Happiness In The Coming Year 2014!
Ameen. …
4th
Beauty..
Freshness..
Dreams..
Truth..
Imagination..
Feeling..
Faith..
Trust..
This is beginning of a new year!
My best wishes for you!
3th
My Wishes in 2014 God gives You…
12 Month of Happiness,
52 Weeks of Fun,
365 Days Success,
8760 Hours Good Health,
52600 Minutes Good Luck,
3153600 Seconds of Joy…and that’s all!
2th
Tom Cruise
Angelina Jolie
Arnold
Jennifer Lopez
& me
All the Stars wish u a Very Happy New Year.
And The Celebration Of Life.”
1th
My wishes for you, great start for Jan,
Love for Feb, peace for March,
No worries for April, fun for May,
Joy for June to Nov,happiness for Dec.
Have a lucky and wonderful 2014