Good Night SMS 2014

Darkness is everywhere.
The birds are back there home.
Road are quiet
every body is sleeping,
but i m not u know y?
just wanted 2 say u Good night

When Night are long n Friends are few,
I sit by my Window n think of u.
a silent whisper a silent tear.
with all my Heart i wish you were here.
Good night !!

Hi Moon! Dim your light
Hello Wind! Breeze soft
Hi Flower! Blossom slowly
Hello Earth!Spin gently
Because my friend is going to sleep.
Good Night Sweet Dreams.

Dreaming of you makes my night worthwhile,
Thinking of you makes me smile,
Being with you is the best thing ever,
And loving you is what I'll do forever..
Good night

Now 4.7 millions people r going to sleep
.
2.5 millionsr dreaming..
1.3 millions r watching Tv..
But one cute heartis reading my sweet SMS...
good night